Seller represented by:
Keela Jackson, Broker with Burton Real Estate
Buyer represented by:
Sina Jackson with Burton Real Estate
- Single Family
262 NE 20 Rd Great Bend, KS 67530 Get directions
- Age 41 Years
- MLS# 200289
- Listed 6 Months 26 Days Ago
COUNTRY and CLOSE TO TOWN! Nice size Living Room is open to the Dining Room. This is a nice 3 bedroom home with 1152 sq ft on the main floor with a full unfinished basement. This home has been freshly painted on the main floor (2020). New interior doors (2020), New patio sliding door (2021) and New Garage overhead door (2020). Full bathroom was remodeled with new vanity, toilet, tub and shower surround (2020). New flooring in the master bedroom (2020). Metal roof - 2015. Back porch has a Pergola covering and Privacy Fenced Yard. Double Attached Garage. A Must See!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Keela Jackson, Broker with Burton Real Estate
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Sina Jackson with Burton Real Estate
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 16' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 11' x 10'
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main
- Laundry Features: Basement
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Heating Features: Central
- Full Bathrooms: 1
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Area Description: Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Dining Room Description: Combined w/ Kitchen
- Dining Room Level: Main
- Kitchen Dimensions: 26' x 8'
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Living Room Dimensions: 16' x 18'
- Extra Room-2 Level: Main
- Living Room Level: Main
- Basement Description: Poured Concrete
- Extra Room-2 Description: Full Bath
Exterior and Lot Features
- Utility Building
- Lot Size Acres: 0.4017447
- Lot Size Dimensions: 125' x 140'
- Lot Size Square Feet: 17500
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Attached
- School District: Great Bend USD 428
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Barton
- Directions: North on Main (281) to NE 20 Rd. Then 2.5 miles East. House on North side of road.
- Source Property Type: Rural, Under 5 Acres
- Area: Central Kansas
- Source Neighborhood: Central Kansas
- Zoning: Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1152
- Year Built: 1980
- Construction Materials: Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Property Age: 41
- Roof: Composition
- Levels or Stories: One
- House Style: Ranch
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Well
|4||Park Elementary School||K-6||2.6 mi|
|4||Great Bend Middle School||7-8||3.4 mi|
|3||Great Bend High School||9-12||2.7 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Private School||PK-6||4.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 262 NE 20 Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Keela JacksonBroker with 36 years experience
- Burton Real Estate 4900 10th St, GREAT BEND, KS 67530
- Office (620) 793-6988
- Mobile (620) 786-9324
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Bushton , Holyrood , Albert , Heizer , Dundee , Chase , Odin , Beaver , Claflin , Ellinwood , Great Bend , Susank , Hoisington , Hudson , Larned , Radium , Lyons , Galatia , Olmitz , Otis , Pfeifer , Pawnee Rock , Seward , St. John , Stafford , Sterling
- Specializations Agent , Broker , Buyer , Real Estate , Realtor , Seller , Transaction Broker