Seller represented by:
Keela Jackson, Broker with Burton Real Estate
Buyer represented by:
Megan Wells with Coldwell Banker Sell Real Est.
- Single Family
1722 Adams St Great Bend, KS 67530 Get directions
- Age 76 Years
- MLS# 80134
- Listed 1 Year 5 Days Ago
REMODELED! This is a cute 2 bedroom home that is ready to move into! Updated in 2015. Living room with large kitchen plus separate large dining room. Full bathroom. This is an all electric home. Replacement windows, Fujitsu split system Heat/Air.Relax on the covered front porch. Close to My Backyard playground. Carport and a 12 x 16 shed. Nice corner lot. MUST SEE!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Keela Jackson, Broker with Burton Real Estate
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Megan Wells with Coldwell Banker Sell Real Est.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Range,Crawl Space,Drapes/Curtains,Mini Blinds,Water Heater,Ceiling Fans,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Range,Crawl Space,Drapes/Curtains,Mini Blinds,Water Heater,Ceiling Fans,Dining Room is 19.10x13.03 Level: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Air/Refrig
- Heating Features: Central
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1
- Lot Size Dimensions: 46.5' x 95'
- Lot Size Square Feet: 4418
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 564.54
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Barton
- Area: Central Kansas
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- Building Exterior Type: Frame with Siding
- House Style: Ranch
|4||Park Elementary School||K-6||0.5 mi|
|4||Great Bend Middle School||7-8||0.5 mi|
|3||Great Bend High School||9-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Private School||PK-6||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1722 Adams St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Keela JacksonBroker with 36 years experience
- Burton Real Estate 4900 10th St, GREAT BEND, KS 67530
- Office (620) 793-6988
- Mobile (620) 786-9324
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Bushton , Holyrood , Albert , Heizer , Dundee , Chase , Odin , Beaver , Claflin , Ellinwood , Great Bend , Susank , Hoisington , Hudson , Larned , Radium , Lyons , Galatia , Olmitz , Otis , Pfeifer , Pawnee Rock , Seward , St. John , Stafford , Sterling
- Specializations Agent , Broker , Buyer , Real Estate , Realtor , Seller , Transaction Broker